Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Unhoped Special

July 4th, 2008, At the noon, I want to watch a movie, called “wanted” with my brother. So, I found a theater near my house then I reserved movie tickets. When we arrived the theater, which called Atlantic Station, we had extra 1more hour. So, we went shopping at mall, just watched didn’t buy something. After 1hour, we entered in theater. We bought some snack, which were larger popcorn, nacho and coke. After that the movie began, we enjoyed to watch movie for almost 2hours.. While running movie, I could not get nervous because the movie is very interesting, fantastic and active. When we finished watch movie, we felt hungry, went to restaurant, “California Pizza”. We ate dinner, pizza, salads, pasta and couple of beer. When we finished dinner, we came our house. at that time we noticed fire works for celebrate independence day. Fire works is really beautiful like flower .I thought that everything of that day was perfect. It was awesome. I didn't want special and there are not specail thing. but i enjoyed that day enough by unhoped special.

No comments: