Thursday, June 19, 2008

Just Figure out Yourself

When I came here in U.S., I had a lot of problem because I couldn’t speak English very well. Everyday, I tried to listen carefully and speak clearly but I didn’t do that. For example in my case, when I contracted my apartment, I just need to live with someone, who speak English very well, outgoing mind, be clear. However the house’s supervisor didn’t accept my request so I didn’t try speak with roommate because he usually slept outside. I kept going on my pain since that day. I regret again and again. I called my father when i can’t endure this problem. My father told that “ if you didn’t want this problem again, you should be thinking about this problem, figure out yourself ” I had known that meaning is only a series of effort and a series of fault give to me how to solve, figure out. I learned about self-confidence, having problem is my experience so, I will keep on try my mission. I will never disappoint. Everything in U.S. should be my knowledge of experience.

No comments: